The Expense Reporter is the first to focus exclusively on the industry, news and best practices of enterprise expense management. Giving you breaking news and unique insights to help better manage, control and optimize the indirect spend of T&E. The goal is to provide readers with interviews, industry announcements, trends and best practice solutions to address business issues.
You can also follow The Expense Reporter on Twitter @ExpenseReporter
The Expense Reporter is produced by Isaac Bowman, who is a Concur Certified Implementation consultant and brings over ten years of T&E industry experience to help clients build strategies, gather requirements and successfully transform their global processes (Isaacbowman.com @isaacbowman and LinkedIn).
Isaac has consulted with government agencies and many of the Fortune 100. During this time, he has provided consultative expertise for SAP Concur, Deem Expense and IBM GERS and consulted on, implemented or worked with nearly every major online travel tool in the world (Concur, Deem, Sabre/GetThere, Serko, Amadeus’ eTravel, KDS, ResX and others).
- Future state strategy and business case development
- Indirect spend mgmt and optimization across T&E, Invoice and PCards
- Global expansion and digital transformation of T&E
- Pre-Trip & Pre-Spend approval workflows
- T&E integration with enterprise Procure to Pay (P2P), OTC, IBP and vendor contract management
- Financial risk management & Duty of Care
- Financial process alignment from data capture to mid-office S&OP and backend FP&A
Isaac is based out of the greater Dallas, Texas area and available for consulting and project management